Sunday, April 20, 2008

Tick Tock Tick Tock...

The clock is ticking - little Wolfie's estimated due date is today, but it looks like he's decided not to make his appearance just yet... Of course there are 4 hours and 20 minutes left in this day so if things go really fast, he could still squeak in... But I've heard the faster it goes, the more intense it is, so, to be honest, I don't want him here in the next 4 hours. But we are ready for him. His clothes are washed, his bed is made, his diapers are ready and my bag is packed.

Don, after talking with the obstetrician, has decided that my labour will be about 12 hours long - about 1/3 less than the last time. That's what the doctor suggested is about the norm. It'll be interesting to see if he's right. I just hope he, Don, hurries his butt home when things do start happening, since it looks like Wolfie will arrive during the week rather than on the weekend. At least I'm assuming I won't be a week late since this is child #2... I hope I won't...


Other than that, I'm doing fine - highly emotional, with a sore lower back, and a big belly, but fine.


Here is another fairly recent picture of Marlena that another mom took


No comments: