Thursday, August 17, 2006

The Ironing Can Wait...

So I have a HUGE pile of laundry that needs to be ironed, floors to be washed, a kitchen to be cleaned... But I know how everyone is just dying to see new pictures of Marlena, to watch videos of her (interesting, I'm sure, only to those who are family... ) and to hear about how wonderful she is. So, enjoy the feast after the famine. I'm sure it'll be followed by another famine as soon as I get tired of this new "toy" I'm playing with - I'm talking about the video feature on our first digital camera. I now take it with me wherever I go so that I can capture the latest skill Marlena choses to show off.

The video below shows her eating cheerios. I think she only ended up getting one in her mouth...



Her newest skill involves language. She's starting to make more recognizable sounds. Stay tuned for a video that captures her talking.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just wait until she discovers how fun it is to drop everything on purpose and watch mommy pick everything up.......