Sunday, October 09, 2005

Another picture of Baby Isaak

There has been some consternation over the ultra-sound picture that I chose to put up on our blog. Granted the baby looks freaky, but that's the reason I put the picture up... Under promise, over deliver... a standard practice in project management where you promise less than you expect to be able to deliver, so you set low expectations, and then your over deliver, making the customer really happy. Based on this principle, not matter what the baby looks like when it eventually arrives, it'll look better than the freaky picture. But to appease the masses, here is a much better picture of the baby...

On another note, I've "cleaned up" our blog and removed many of the pictures Don had posted. Instead, some of the pictures have links to other pictures. I'll leave it up to you to figure out which pictures are the links... Have fun. I'm off to knit baby booties.

No comments: